Sunday, December 27, 2009

Drugstore fake nails? Durability of salon nails?

I work a fairly rough part-time job, so any nailpolish I wear gets chipped almost immediately. I'd love to get fake nails done at a salon, but I'm apprehensive about shelling out a bunch of cash only to have them ruined shortly after. Are there any brands of fake nails I can apply myself that would look nice? Does anyone here work in a warehouse sort of scenario (something with dirt and lifting, basically, lol) who can testify to salon nails holding up?





Thanks!Drugstore fake nails? Durability of salon nails?
Depends on where you have them done


in my exprience they do stay ive got for up to four weeks without them chipping or fallening off





The only annoying this is they do get stained easyDrugstore fake nails? Durability of salon nails?
the salon nails are pretty strong and as long as you take care of them they rarely break .


im really close to my aunt we hang out alot and she does alot of lifting and opening boxes and carrying and stuff like that and hers rarely break when they do its because they need filled .


i would reccommend getting them done pro . its worth it
If you do alot of lifting heavy things with your hands- chances


are that any type of fake nail is going to pop off %26amp; sometimes


take part of your own nail/w it, %26amp; even your own nails can get


damaged, it happened to me- down to the quick, bled too.

No comments:

Post a Comment