Sunday, December 27, 2009

GUYS ONLY: What do you think of fake nails?

I'm not really a fan of them, but I see so many girls with fake nails and I'm wondering if it really matters all that much. This is an example..





http://blogs.lubbockonline.com/mandy/ima鈥?/a>





Do you care what a girls nails look like? I mean if they are painted or not, or long or short?





I have been trying to figure this out for years haha.GUYS ONLY: What do you think of fake nails?
it xdont matterGUYS ONLY: What do you think of fake nails?
ehww i hate fake nails. only if i had really short nails and i needed fake ones for grad or something, but other then that, i hate them





answer mine http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
i doesn't bother me either way if a girl does her nails or not,but i do think those fake acrylic nails look good so if she does choose to do her nails those would be nice.
you would only be able to tell they were fake if they are terribly done.





btw why do you care what guys think?





tool, do what you want :D
i really never have noticed or even cared about a girls nails lol
whoever did those nails in that picture did a horrible job, those are hideous!
I don't like it when a girl has fake nails personally speaking
they look very unnatural. i dont mind long nails or nail polish but square nails are the worst
I don't think guys give a crap to be honest.
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment