Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can i get fake nails put on with y nails bitten low?

Yes, but go to a salon to get them properly done. I got gel nails for a friend's wedding, and kept them on in order to stop biting. My nails were originally absolutely horrible and STUBBY!





Now, then have gown out, and I simply have the gel ';filled'; every 2-3 weeks with my natural nail underneath. The tips are gone, and I can't bite through the gel! Believe me, I tried! ;)





I do not recommend using cheap do-it-yourself ';press on'; nails, especially in your case. If you get nail glue on your nail bed/fingertip because your short nails don't cover the whole nail area, your could develop an injury. There is also a higher risk for infection if the fake nails are not properly adhered to the nail bed. Infections and lifting can happen with even professional gel nails, so take care.Can i get fake nails put on with y nails bitten low?
yea cuz u usually have to cut thenm n-e ways right....n they will grow wen u have them on so by the tim u take the nails off they wil be longer..byeCan i get fake nails put on with y nails bitten low?
You can get the ones in the pack instead of acrylics because if youve seen acrylicxs get done, the dont allow you nails to grow. Plus, your nails look like crap when u take them off.
Sure, since they cut your nails really short anyways.
yep!
Yes I got fake nails when it was my last day of school and my nails or bitten too and it doesnt really hurt when you take them off
you can get nails but you should try to grow them out a little bit because if your nails are too low then they will probably come off easier. Also, getting fake nails can ruin your nails. You should try Sally Hensen's nail strengthener.
Yes, you can get acrylics... or you can just get the ones in a pack that you can put on yourself, should be no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment