Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nails:fake,clipped, painted ,or natural right now?

mine are natural =] what about you?Nails:fake,clipped, painted ,or natural right now?
Painted! Yellow tips!!Nails:fake,clipped, painted ,or natural right now?
Mine are natural but incredibly long. Some people think they are fake or I've had them done professionally but they are just natural.
Natural
Natural...I WISH I could afford to get a manicure %26amp; pedicure...
Natural.
Painted
natural :) haha.
all natural :)
painted
Mine are natural too.
hmm theyre painted right now,


but im just gonna leave them


naturall for a while.
Mine are clipped and chipped
painted... cherry red =] hehe
Painted red lolz I don't my nails fake anymore they just destroy mines.. All natural is better lol
natural , but they are getting soo long now though!!
mine are painted with some clear polish and that's it. =)
painted red/pink
mine too:)
Natural...not for long... I wanna paint them purple.
Clear gloss
Just clear nail polish.
clear polish

No comments:

Post a Comment