Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would you suggest fake nails? Acrylic or gel?

I am 20 years old and I have always had horrible nails. they are thin and peel and break constantly. From time to time I get fake nails from the drugstore and I really like them but I hate how short they last.





I have been considering getting fake nails from a salon but I have a few questions before i do so.





Do they damage your nails permanently (like I would have to get fake nails from now on)?





Which are better acrylic or gel? and what is the difference?





Please help me I'd appreciate it!!


Would you suggest fake nails? Acrylic or gel?
i personally like gels better than acrylics, they look more natural and last much longer. and they don't damage your nails permanently, just make sure when it's time for them to fall off that you don't get more nails done right away, let your real nails breathe for a week or so. Would you suggest fake nails? Acrylic or gel?
My Mom used to wear fake nails and she said they really messed up her real nails. You can't wear them all the time without damaging your real nails and stuff.
I get acrylic nails all the time. No they do not damage your nails permanently just make sure that you take them off the right way.
fake nails damage the nail %26amp; cutical.


my mother's nails look aweful now.

No comments:

Post a Comment