Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have really short nails can I still get fake nails put on??

You can get tips, then when you natural nail starts to grow out you just get the acrylic overlay to keep your nails from breaking.I have really short nails can I still get fake nails put on??
yeh.. actually its better if you have short nails.. they wont grow out under the fake nails!I have really short nails can I still get fake nails put on??
yes, that's what fake nails are for..
yes
yea but if you dont get them done at the time they tell you they get gross





why you should get them:


there great for working at an office


they look professional


you dont have to paint them every three days!!





why you shouldnt:


they ruin your phone keys


they pull on your nail beds if you dont get them done like every month or so
yes and you can get them at any drug store and get press on or glue on
yes you can but it may be a little painful for you and they probably wont be as long as a person with regular length nails.
I've seen it done, but really I would need to see a pic to determine this. As long as you have some nail to glue the tip to, it's possible. Also your manicurist could sculpt your nails with acrylic and not use a tip at all, but this might cause irritation to the exposed skin of your nail bed. Usually nail extensions are easier to do when a person has a free edge to their nails.





You might want to wait a while Get professional manicures for a few weeks and let your nails grow out a bit, before getting the nail enhancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment