Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you ever peeled off one of your finger nails (entirely....and fake nails don't count)?

Ew... Ive done this to my pinkie toe,,,, It was by far the most gross and painful thing to happen ever.. YUCkHave you ever peeled off one of your finger nails (entirely....and fake nails don't count)?
Not intentionly, I had my finger ripped off in the front door.Have you ever peeled off one of your finger nails (entirely....and fake nails don't count)?
ya it was soooooo nasty it took forever to grow back


it waz unbelievably nasty
i didnt peel it off my big toe nail came off from a screen door shutting on it. ew and my middle finger because it closed in a truck door.
Yes. I smashed one finger with a rock, and the nail bed turned black, and the fingernail came out completely.





It eventually grew back.
yes my thumb nail. it turned black after i got bite by a dog.
i broke my entire nail once but it was an accident and i was little.....
Ya, I slammed it in the car door, it turned black to
i did that with my toe nail but it wasnt on purpose..i had a blood blister and it popped off=(
yeah only after it got broke off half way and it was hanging there hurt like a mother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment