Thursday, January 21, 2010

My nails wont grow and i don't want to use fake nails...help!?

any special treatments that you think will help.... ANYTHING!!!!!My nails wont grow and i don't want to use fake nails...help!?
If you try all the other methods that the previous posters have suggested you could use this as your last resort.


I've been a dancer for over a decade and my training school suggested to all dancers to take Pre-Natal vitamins to get proper nutrients in the body without having to take various different kinds of Mulit-vitamins. I started doing this and aside from doing wonders for my immune system and health, it did wonders for my nails. I had been a nail biter my entire life, and could never grow them long. If I ever tried, they would break so easily. But Pre-Natal vitamins somehow have something in them that strengthens and make nails look great. Also it does good things for your hair too. So that's an added bonus. Think if its good enough to aid a woman to create a human being inside of her, it will work for you.My nails wont grow and i don't want to use fake nails...help!?
If you want your nails to grow faster, longer and stronger then I would suggest you start taking Silica vitamins. I'm taking them and my nails are growing so fast. The bed has also become pinker while the nail is really white. Silica also has other benefits such as improved complexion and healthier hair.
Massage your cuticles to get the blood flowing. This is simple, yet crucial. Next, lotion up your nails and cuticles and gently scratch the dead skin around the nail bed off with your other nails. This just makes your nails look healthier and also increases blood flow to the nail. Then use a nail strengthener and apply that as often as the label says. Also be sure to get underneath the nails too.Do all of this on a regular basis and your nails should see improvement in about 3 weeks at the very least!
Take a vitamin. They seriously help with this. Any daily vitamin will help, but they do make vitamins especially for hair, skin, and nails.





Also, try getting the NutraNail clear polish that says it helps them grow. I've tried both these methods and have found that in combination they work well.
besides taking a multi-vitamin, have her use a good quality oil on her cuticles every day. Dry cuticles means the nails will grow weeks. It will take about a month or two of using oil for her nails to get stronger.





You can use avocado oil or macadamia nut oil.
according to my research and a lot of people told me this!


if you always use your hand you will have faster growing nails.


i hate it when my nails always grows fast then i have to manicure and pedicure it like every week!





answer mine too please.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Take pre-natal vitamins. It may sound weird but tons of girls take them even if they're not pregnant because they work wonders for hair, skin and nails. I have also tried some Sally Hansen products for my nails and it seems to work great!
Try using a good nail polish to protect your nails. That may encourage growth. Get a manicure set and keep them clean and neat looking. It may help them grow faster and with less breakage.
dip in honey for 20 minutues. dry. dab with vinegar soaked towel. squeeze some lemon on it. put salt underneath nail tops. works everytime.
silica
Cod liver oil n row jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment