Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kiss Brand Custom Fit Fake Nails?

Has anyone used these? Do they work well? I have flat nail beds and would like to try them but I always remember using fake nails in the 90's and they always popped off. Has something changed? How long can you leave them on for? Can you re-use them?Kiss Brand Custom Fit Fake Nails?
Revlon brand is the brand to go with if you are getting them from a store. They are a bit more expensive than the others but they do fit better and last longer, Walgreens has a much bigger selection of styles and colors than even Walmart does so I would try there if you live by one.


Yes they have changed, the glue is much stronger now and the nails are formed to fit more sizes of fingertips. When you get them fit a couple onto your nail of close sizes and see which fits best and use it for that nail. They will last about a week or two if you dont hit them on things alot or use them to open sodas.


You cant really reuse them because of all of the residue glue unless you use a nail file to clean the nails out from where they were glued but even then they will not adhere as well.


I suggest keeping them on as your real nails grow out then work on maintaining them, thats how I did when I started getting my nails long.





Good Luck :)Kiss Brand Custom Fit Fake Nails?
store bought fake nails usually don't last that long, probably for a few days, maybe a week max. Personally I don't think they look nearly as good as getting them done at a salon. They do have some nail kils that come with the same stuff salons use, but you still need the right tools. and I wouldn't think it was a good idea to reuse them, once u put them on and get the glue on them, the fake nail isn't going to have a flat surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment