Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys - what do you think of fake nails?

I have natural, medium length nails that I really like but I see girls with fake nails and I like how they look too. They are not my style - too high maintenance, but I'm just wondering what the guys think about natural vs. fake nails.Guys - what do you think of fake nails?
I think it's important first and foremost for you to love how your nails look to you. Don't worry about anyone else. As a man I can tell you that I think long, well manicured nails are a turn on. Not excessively long though. I'm not sure what you mean by medium length. Women's nails should be at least 1/4 inch longer than fingers and perhaps 1/2 inch or even more. It really depends on your own taste, lifestyle and occupation. They must be well kept and properly finished. Finish can be clear, French or colored. I'm certain that most men couldn't tell and don't care whether or not the nails are real or fake - it's the overall appearance - including length, shape and color - that matters to us. There are advantages and disadvantages to both - concerning durability and cost mostly.Guys - what do you think of fake nails?
I hate them





SteveC
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment