Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do guys like real nails or fake nails on a women?

if he really likes you, for everything about you, not just appearance, then he wont care too much, but ask him.Do guys like real nails or fake nails on a women?
I could care less. As long as the nails don't look all gross.Do guys like real nails or fake nails on a women?
real
Either or. Nails r nails!
uhmm... i don't know what guys like... but i like my real nails.


x
I like real but girls do fake nails and it has nothing bad about it.
real nails. fake ones are pretty gross.
To be honest...most guys probably wouldn't know the difference.
My boyfriend prefers real. Most guys like their girls to look more natural.
Probably real..


I'm a girl and i had fake nails the once and they're horrible to be honest.


Hope i helped =) x
All the guys i talk to like real
Miss Fish, in my opinion, I like real nails better then fake, it depends on how it looks like (although I don't care about apparences but personality in real love--- except at least for the girl's(s) look). I've seen my gurls' nails and they usually look smooth, glossy nails with creme white French tip. For fake nails, it looks nice on girls, but when girls take them out, there real nails looks ruined and I don't really like it. Girls---%26gt; Real nails with French tips, rhinestone gems, and not crazy designs, and great colors---- thats whats up =^)

No comments:

Post a Comment