Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls do you like wear fake nails or do you like to grow your real nails?

real only!Girls do you like wear fake nails or do you like to grow your real nails?
I prefer growing my own. It's difficult though because my nails chip easily, so I have to keep cutting them off. :(Girls do you like wear fake nails or do you like to grow your real nails?
I prefer my own, but right now I have fake nails.+
I wear my real nails because fake nails only damage your nails even more when you remove them. But I found a way to remove them without making them even more brittle.... What you do is you cut the nail until the fake nail is off. Be careful with how you cut it. Cut little peices at a time. At the salon they have you put your nails in this solution that melts the nails off... DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!! My nails were paper thin afterwards.
I'm a guy... but I like like real nails.
I have always grew my own. I was taught in school that fake nails KILL the real nail. Most people think that my nails are fake anyway.
Both.. My own break to easily.. I have fakes on right now.
I wore the fake for a few years, always had them professionally done, but when I had them removed, the bed of my nails were


weak and ruined, and it takes quite a long time to get them back so that you can grow your own again.
I grow my own nails I hate fake nails
i get a maniure done on my real nails.... i hate the fake crap.
My nails are really soft so they peel. They're not even hard enough to break. I keep them short or get them done.
hate fake nails.


i dont see how girls can do it.


like if i had fake nails right now, it would take me 10 mins to type all this sh!+ out
I grow my nails.


Fake ones are sh!teous.


lol.
It depends .. I grow mine but sometimes I get them done just to treat myself
both
Being a Chef, I don't wear fake nails because they're not sanitary. Most food service establishments don't like their employees to wear them.
I hate long nails and nail polish. I clip,scrub and file them every week. The long fake nails are so obviously fake and annoying, and long ones are just as annoying.
Real nails all the way. If you cut your fake nails they never grow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment