Saturday, January 23, 2010

GIRLS DO YOU LIKE FAKE NAILS?

LIKE THE ONES THT YOU GLUE ON TO YOUR REAL NAIL?GIRLS DO YOU LIKE FAKE NAILS?
I don't glue nails on, but I do get acrylic nails. I love them so much. I haven't seen my real nails in at least 10 years.GIRLS DO YOU LIKE FAKE NAILS?
No, I do not like fake nail because once you get them you never want to get rid of them and if maybe one day later on you decide to go with your real nails for a while you can't because the fake nails ruin your real nails and make them looks really ugly. I do like the way that they look but, I see no reason so go and pay for fake nails when you have perfectly good ones on your fingers already..Just paint them ot get a manicure.


xcutteex
Yeah, they dont bother me and they are cute, but I would prefer to get tips done at the nail shop, like this:


http://www.nails-in-preston.co.uk/testpi鈥?/a>


I have them done right now, they are soooo cute!!!
No, they look slutty and trashy. Fake nails are a sign that a girl can't even be happy with her own nails, how is she going to be happy with anything.
nooo!!!!!


i mean when i was younger i was curious n tryed them.


its fun u gotta admit.


but they get in the way....


i like my natural nails.
yeah i do but after a week they start bothering me. i like getting them done at a nail salon.
You mean acrylics? I personally don't, but I know many people who do. They are kinda cool actually.
as long as they aren't too extreme, then ya they are really cutee





:] %26lt;3
Not really, I'd rather just paint my own nails than o through all the trouble
omg yes!!!
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment