Thursday, January 21, 2010

I dont wear fake nails myself but just out of interest....?

just out of interest couldnt someone use normal glue like for instance UHO or PVA or something like that for fake nails instead of the actual nail glue? apart from it being hard to get the nails off is there actually any other reason why people dont do that?I dont wear fake nails myself but just out of interest....?
i was going on a cruise and as you do wont to look your best , hair and nails to go a must so i got self stick on ones , But first i got the emery board on my own nails to make the tops of tham ruff, than put super glue on tham , get the false nail press firmly and count to ten and so on and hay thy stayed on in water even the Jacuzzi .The girl in the chemist was right but all ways take spear ones with you and your glue .I dont wear fake nails myself but just out of interest....?
Woudn't advise it





Use the adhesive provided with the product
It wouldn't be very strong and the fake nails would come off easily, especially since you use your hands a lot. The glue that comes with fake nails tends to not work that well so it's better to buy a seperate nail glue as well, one that has a long nozzle works fine.
Whenever i got my nails done professionally they always fell off within a few days. We used superglue, but even that didnt keep them on for more than a week.





I stopped getting my nails done when i tried to grow them again, but they became so weak and kept splitting which was due to the amount of times i used false nails - 6 months. Now they are growing at last, and i have no intention of doing them anymore, they just make your nails into a really bad condition.
pva wld get wet u nails fall off if u use woodglue u might turn into pinocchio
Super Glue works also.
They would not stay on especially when hands in water. I think you can use an acetone to remove. There is a glue softener that you can use but I have never found the need.....
I'm not sure it would stay on as well...like if it got wet?
Because Superglue, PVA and UHU have not been tested as something supposed to be next to your skin 24/7.
I am not an everyday user of the fake nails but I did tried it a few times and to be absolutely honest when single nails came off and I couldn't find my original glue I used super glue instead. I can't say there was much difference. I also used chewing gum to stick it once in emergency ;)
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment