Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should a girl have those fake acrylic nails or not?

Not. Acrylic nails say that you're too into your appearance and that you spend way too much money on things like acrylic nails.





Much better to wear your nails natural, even if you have to keep them short.Should a girl have those fake acrylic nails or not?
No, if you can grow your own do so. Acrylic nails need to be done every week ( fill ins ) that can and will in time cause a fungus under the nail bed. It is painful and it will take you about 1 year to grow your own nails again and make them look decent. Don't do it.Should a girl have those fake acrylic nails or not?
No, they look cheap. Every time I see a girl with them she has poorly died blonde hair with a varsity tee on, stained sweatpants and a pair of fat-tongued Nike's. %26gt;_%26gt; OH! And she's talking really loud on her cell. That's what I think about when I hear the words, ';Acrylic Nails';.
They don't always look trashy. If you pick a decent shade and keep them a normal length, they look nicer and more professional. It helps to find a place where they can put them on well, too, not crooked or anything......
Isn't it up to each girl to decide. I have had my nails done for like 5 years straight now. I love the way acrylic nails look. Real nails just look boring to me.
im not a fan of acrylic nails.


they're so pointless and fake.








i dont think guys really care at all, just as long as they arent disgustingly dirty.
if it's the short and pretty patterned one, then why not?





if it's those scary, witch looking ones, then hellll no.
I hate them especially when one falls off. Ugly. Nothing beats natural.
nooo. unless they're short. otherwise just get a manicure.
guys don't like it but i do. it gives me strong nails.
yes! I love getting my nails done, and lets face it--men find it attractive.
no they look trashy
only if ur a kid otherwise I agree with the first answer...look trashy
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment