Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fake Nails for homecoming problem?

So I bought some fake nails for homecoming. How do I glue them on without having a white crust underneath show up. I mean why can`t it be clear? If you know how to solve please! tell me!!! thank you soooo much!Fake Nails for homecoming problem?
Go to a nail place and have your nails done or have acrylics or tips with acrylic over-lay applied. You can get white tips which look clean or they can paint them for you. Most local places have specials for homecoming, etc. Call around and ask. Good luck.





PS: Don't use the fake glue on nails, if you aren't careful, you could get a fungus under your nails if they aren't applied properly or if they get loose, etc. I used to do nails professionally and I saw so many girls who had that happen. It's not just icky, it hurts! Plus they don't hold up well... good luck %26amp; have fun at homecoming!!!Fake Nails for homecoming problem?
dont wear them, fake nails look hideous, theres no way to improve them
I don't know,but i wouldn't wear fake nails. My friend new a girl that did that same thing for prom,and when she tried to take them off,it ripped her real nails off.
Don't do fake.


Get a manicure, like, as close to the time before as possible.
dont do it by yourself go to a nails place and GET THEM DONE! trust me dont do it by yourself you might get them messed up and they could look really bad! ur welcome
You'll have a problem because it dries like super glue so It will dry like a little white and crusty. My advice if you have the money go get them professionally done.
Go get them done. They last longer, and the ones you glue on are actually more painful to use. Acrylics don't hurt because they are so tight on your nail. But they do take time to get used to.
geet them done at the nial place they look better
Just use normal glue that comes with it it will show up clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment