Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poll: whats your view with girls with long nails, fake or real?

It depends how long %26amp;%26amp; what they look like %26amp;%26amp; the age of the girl with the long nails.


--Young girls do not need to have long nails. %26amp;%26amp; if they're all different lengths--gross. If they're dirty on a regular basis then clip them...





Fake nails can look nice--if they're a moderate length...





Real is best--all the celebs always have real nails %26amp;%26amp; they look gorgeous!! :)Poll: whats your view with girls with long nails, fake or real?
mine are fake but they look real, I have clear tip and I have been asked many times if they are my ownPoll: whats your view with girls with long nails, fake or real?
some of them it is actually real but i dont like my nails too long
I prefer them short.


I hate long fake nails
I LOVE having my nails long...


but I have to cut them off to play the piano.....


:(
get some clippers and cut those puppies off

No comments:

Post a Comment