Saturday, January 23, 2010

I love fake nails gel and acryllics? do you wear them ?

i don't care if they mess up my nails because i will keep getting them done foreverI love fake nails gel and acryllics? do you wear them ?
No, I can grow my own nails.I love fake nails gel and acryllics? do you wear them ?
I got them once, to be in a wedding... I kept them for about 6 months... They are VERY nice looking... I got them taken off after I accidentally broke one off while opening a can with one of those hand openers. The acrylic nail on my thumb broke off and took half of my natural nail with it, halfway down the quick... it hurts when I think about it. It bled and hurt like crazy. 2 days later I went to the nail shop to have them removed... Plus, I play guitar too, I couldn't play with those things on.
I have what is referred to as pink and white.
Amen to you! i love getting my nails done. i use to get them done like at least everymonth, or when theyd start to grow out, but lately i just havent had time to. but, heck yea! i love getting my nails done too. thumbs up!
i feel the same way....until i have to take them off for a while...that's when it's a hassel...but i do love them also...
i got mine done twice and just today got the last of them off, it was real annoying..
Yes
ABSOLUTY or however you spell it ANYWAYS OF COUSE IM SUCHAA BARBIE I LOVE THEM AND I ALMOST AM ALWAYS WEARING THEM BUT IM NOT A DUMB BLONDE BUT SOMETIMES I HAVE BLONDE MOMENTS.....OKAY WELL I SAY YES KEEP ON WEARING AND WEARING AND WEARING THEM F O R E V E R!!!!!!!!!! love hollisterbabe1922

No comments:

Post a Comment