Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do you think of fake nails?

do you think they are ugly or do you like them :)What do you think of fake nails?
I never wore my nice rings because my hands were ugly, but a friend of mine is a beautician and she said my hands were only ugly because I didn't have nice nails (thats because they are so thin and would break off when they got longer than my finger tip). So I went in and got the nails put on and they look really natural and made my hands look longer and more graceful.........Now I can wear my rings and they look great.....Many people have commented on how nice my hands look and that makes me feel better about myself with all the complimentsWhat do you think of fake nails?
At a time I thought of buying some. I bit my nails so much I hardly had any and it made my hands look rather un-attractive. I then asked my friends and family to poke me really hard if they saw me biting my nails. It eventually worked and my nails are now naturally very white and I get compliments on them. I believe that if I had bought some I would have bought natural looking ones. I hate the long ones because they look so...fake =P .


I hope I helped x.
i like them cuz i bite my nails a lot.. but i hate when ppl get the long one which look fake.. i like mines to look natural





can u plz answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i like fake nails. when you don't have the nails you want all you have to do is go get fake nails. so ya i like them.
as long as there the real ones you get on at a salon and not the fake ones you can buy at walmart
i don't like fake nails because they leave behind a sticky, gluey substance on your fingernails that can be difficult to remove. i prefer manicures or just doing my nails myself :)
depending on what the nail looks like. i think a classic french manicure is really pretty as long as there not super long tha just looks cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment