Thursday, January 21, 2010

Okay so i have these fake nails and...?

...how do i get my acrylic nails off at home? Any suggestions?Okay so i have these fake nails and...?
It's better if you go to the nail technician to take them off for you... She will have all the necessary products which won't harm your real nails... Once when i had acrylic nails i took them off myself. I did harm my nails and it took me 2 months to have my nails in healthier condition... So be careful...Okay so i have these fake nails and...?
Soak them in acetone. You could probably get away with soaking them in nail polish remover WITH acetone, but the pure stuff is more effective.





DON'T peel them off without loosening them first, it's tempting but it will absolutely kill your nails.
do the I-want-my-fake-nails-off-of-me-dance! it works 4 me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment