Thursday, January 21, 2010

I just took off my fake nails and my nails are super thin now. whats the best way to get them back to normal?

First get a good manicure. There are alot of different nail hardeners that work great. OPI Nail Envy, Qtica Natural Nail Strengthener, Nail Tek. I suggest applying 2 coats the first time and then 1 coat each day for seven days. Each night apply a drop of cuticle oil and rub in for a few seconds. This is necessary when using any nail hardener because the chemicals in the nail hardeners dry out the nail which cause additional dryness and chipping. The cuticle oil will help hydrate your nails. At the end of the first week remove your polish and start the same procedure again for the second week. If you follow this, you should see results. I advise against any pills or herbs because this may upset your stomach and could be costly. Invest your money in a good nail strengthener and cuticle oil as advised and you should see great results. Just be patientI just took off my fake nails and my nails are super thin now. whats the best way to get them back to normal?
time is the only thing, keep clear polish on them to help, but ur stuck with what you have right now. isn't it nasty, that's one reason i quit getting my nails done, can you imagine after years of that how bad ur natural nail would beI just took off my fake nails and my nails are super thin now. whats the best way to get them back to normal?
Get some good nail treatments and take herbs that are for skin and nails. But, the only way to really get them back to normal is to just wait it out until that thin part grows out.
Get some ';strong as nails'; polish.Its clear and works.
take lots of vitamin B and B12 plus extra Biotin for 2-3 months and they'll grow new, healthier nails.
get that nail strenghner nail polish it will thick ur nails up in no time trust me or wear lots of nail polish it will mke them look thick
let them breathe for a few days.. meaning don't put anything on them. after a few days, put on some clear strenghtening nail polish such as sally hansen hard as nails. oh, and if your nails grew long under the fake ones, clip them down. leaving them long will only cause them to tear.
I know what you mean. I have decided not to use the fake nails again. It took my nails months to recover from just two weeks usage. While you're wearing the fakes ones, your real nails can't breathe, and they become brittle and thin. I know the fake ones look nice, but don't wear then for more than 24 hours at a time.
you should use one of the following:


Nail Tek Intensive Therapy II


or


Nail Tek XTRA Nail Strengthener


as a base coat for a week.


it should do the trick for thickening those nails!
You might want to try Sally Hansen Natural Nail Growth Activator that's supposed to make your nails grow back quicker. They also make Sally Hansen Teflon Tuff Extra Strength Nail Protector which is supposed to protect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment