Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ladies: Do you have fake nails or real nails?

natural nails no fake hereLadies: Do you have fake nails or real nails?
real and short and naturalLadies: Do you have fake nails or real nails?
they r definitely real , i already hate fake ones
Redcorn not lady, but me have real nails... so do Poca.. those fake nails scare me, make me have dreams of nightmare...
Real.


x o x o
Real nails. I hate fake nails.
Real nails...


Fake nails get in the way of everything..
Real. But I make sure I keep them glossed and painted all the time! ;)
Real, the fake ones wouldn't last long with me.
Real Nails
Real!
Real :)
Real nails :)
Real nails.Fake nails NEVER look sexy/pretty to me-_-
real nails, i have not tried the fake ones ever :)





Candy
have some thing like tiger nails.
real. i dont need fake nails. my real nails r nice n long!
real nails
real nails fake ones look well fake lol

No comments:

Post a Comment