Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why do people think fake toenails are so lame if they use fake nails?

I mean wtf....assuming they both are the size of the ones...like that sell in stores.Why do people think fake toenails are so lame if they use fake nails?
I don't know. But I do know:





Fake breasts, fake hair, fake lashes, fake (penciled) eyebrows, fake lips, and fake @sses are pretty lame.





Add fake politicians to the list as well!Why do people think fake toenails are so lame if they use fake nails?
I can't stand either one. Annoys the crap outta me
wow now i hears it all..
Wow! I must be really out of touch. I didn't know you could buy fake toenails . . .
because they are lame.
No I don't think they are lame but they are kinda funny. They do come in handy if you are in a hurry and don't have much time. They kinda look funny tho....It's no different then fake nail and you can find matching sets.
I had no idea. I use one fake big toe nail because I had surgery in that toe and my nail will never grow back right. It is just a stub of a nail. I try and have it look natual.
I think fake toenails are unreasonable and uncomfortable, so yes they are lame, and I have nothing against fake nails,
I think it's cute, I myself have the french tip ,and i love it, you do whatever you want to do
Ew gross, fake toenails?!! I can understand the fake nails, they can look pretty if done right. But fake toenails sound disgusting, I even think its gross when girls do the french manicure on toes because it makes them look so long!
you just ask why do people use fake toenails if the hate fake toenails that doesnt make sense
fake toenails are all long and nasty looking and i dont think long toenails look normal. but fake nails are just cute
i think its becuase when you have fake nails you usualy want them to be longer but when you have long toenails they poke holes through your socks!
cause they are dumb asses
Fake anything is lame.
I think fake toenails are cool because a lot of people were not blessed with nice feet or toenails. Do what ya gotta do but don't make it look so fake that it's THAT obvious.
bec people use fake fingernails not fake toenails!!! ive never heard of fake toe nails *thinks to self*
i dono i guess its is because people are used to fake nails not fake toe nails but i dont have a problem with either of the two
because you can't wear shoes
I think using fake toenails takes beauty a step too far. I wouldn't pay to have fake toenails. I also don't wear fake fingernails so I'm probably wrong.
cz they r dumb
aint nothin like the real thing:)
i find fake nails are also lame
It's just weird. Most people don't want to have long toe nails. They like them short as possible. Basically for comfort reasons when wearing shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment