Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fake nails/acrlyic nails? should I get them?

Im thinking about getting my nails done because i cant seem to grow mine out for the life of me... they are too short and brittle. is it a good idea to get fake nails?Fake nails/acrlyic nails? should I get them?
I've worn fake nails for seventeen years now and would feel necked without them. Don't bother with the type you glue on yourself, they don't stay on and really do look fake. Find a nail technician who is a pro and have them applied by him/her. If the first one doesn't do what you like, then find another one and keep looking till you find the one perfect for you. I have lady who I go to all the time and she knows just what I want and I'm always satisfied. I have her use the pink on the nail bed and the natural on the ';free nail';, the part that extends off the tips and I always get compliments on how natural they look. I never get them to apply polish because nail polish never stays on the nail. They look really natural without polish. Just have the nail tech buff them at the end and you'll see what I mean. I don't bother with short nails either, I want them long and tapered and I promise you they really do look long and natural. Long tapered nails make your hands look nice and I always feel really feminine and pretty. Try them, because I know you will love them as much as I do. God be with you.Fake nails/acrlyic nails? should I get them?
yeah ... if you want them you should get them. whenever i get them done it puts me in a good mood. if you get them taken off, your real nails will probably hurt. it is not healthy for your nails, but that doesnt stop me from doing it. also, if you don't have a lot of spare time, they might not be for you because you will have to get fill ins and stuff. also it gets expensive.
i think they're ugly - they can also harbor a lot of bacteria - additionally they ave to buff down your real nail a hell of a lot so that when you get them taken off you'll have a noticeable thickness change between your new nail growing in and the one under the acrylic - it can also get very expensive as you have to keep going back to get ';refills'; - this is where they buff down the new nail and add more acrylic. Why don't you try Sally Hansen's Nail Growth formula - it's in a little orange bottle - it's not a nail polish and you can apply it as many times as you want with great results in as little as 7 days.
welll i dont think so cos one of my frends got these fake nails and applied the glue and got those nails on


and she felt this burnign sensation whichshe thot was natural


and then later on she got them removed an dto her horror


her nails jsut started turning balck and breaking off and her fingers were swollen


the dr screamed at her saying that shes got a severe infection


a reaction tob e more precise


that has affected her finger tip bones as you know nails are an extension of our bones


and then she had to undergo a serious torture filled course wherein they inject her fingertips where her nails were syupposed to be


can u imagine how painfult hat is


cosall our nerve endings are found in our finger tips and the nails protect them so when the nails are not there it exposes these senistive nerve endings casuing even simple taks to be painful


\so gurl pls dotn buy them


why take hte risk


you've got wondreful god given natural nails


why go in for fake ones


take your rtime to grow them and giv thme a dash of color and maincure and voila natural nails
No dont because if you arnt used to long nails you shouldnt get them because


a) hard to put on


b) hard to get along with
If you want to I d say go for it just go about it the right way. If you decide you want them off DO NOT pull or force them to come off, go back to the salon and they will soak them off for you. Fake nails look great and they make you feel great. It wont hurt anything especially if your nails are already brittle then whats the worst that can happen
It depends on how much you like the look of them. They can get expensive when you have to have them refilled every few weeks. They can also be very inconvenient. For example it is alot harder to wipe your vagina, pull up pants, undo buttons etc etc. If you are lazy and can't be bothered with the hassle of looking after something and the drama it will cause you I wouldn't bother. If you are very conscious of looking good and professional they are a great asset if you don't mind learning new ways to handle things with nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment