Sunday, January 17, 2010

I want to get my nails done, with like the fake kind, where thy glue them on is this a bad/good idea?

My mom doesn't want me too, she claims its to expensive and will ruin my nails. What do you think? My friend gets hers done every month and she says its not that bad... I don't know, does anyone else here get theres done?I want to get my nails done, with like the fake kind, where thy glue them on is this a bad/good idea?
I have mine done right now... it does not ruin your nails.I want to get my nails done, with like the fake kind, where thy glue them on is this a bad/good idea?
When I was in high school it was a big deal to get those fake acrylic nails for special occasions, and then just keep up with them for weeks after. Let me tell you, when the time comes to take them off you will find your nails thin, brittle, damaged, sore and very short. Your nails need exposure to the air to grow properly. Covering them in acrylic prevents. Not to mention, have you ever watched a nail technician apply the acrylic? They cover their nose and mouth because inhaling the powder from the acrylic is BAD FOR YOU. On top of those things, under the nails is a prime spot for bacteria to grow. I remember reading a few years back about there was a number of deaths of infants in hospitals attributed to bacteria that had been growing underneath a nurse's acrylic nails.





Your best bet would be to buy a nail growth/hardener (for example, Sally Hensen's Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier) and Vitamin E oil for your nails and cuticles. Natural nails look so much better than acrylic nails (which clearly look fake). Good luck :)
Okay, the best bet I will go for is store bought ... OMFG if you go to the salon and get it done ... your nails are ruin for eve babe. DON'T get them done there. Store bought is better. You just need someone to put them on you with the glue.
i get mine done sometimes and it is kinda bad for your nails because when you take them off it takes some of your real nail off with it but they have nail nourisher stuff you can buy and its not that expensive
How old are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment