Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it possible to repaint fake nails?

i wanted to paint my fake nails a different color, but i don't know if that will ruin my nails. would it be all right if i used a non-acetone nail polish remover to get rid of my old nail color? or should i just not do it at all?Is it possible to repaint fake nails?
just use non-acetone remover , and you can repaint your nails anycolor you choose Is it possible to repaint fake nails?
My mate uses fake nails but doesn't like the colour so paint's them. It's ok but doesn't give her as good result as if she just painted them naturally.
You can paint right over the color they are just use a good base coat first so you don't get ridges!
Dont do it at all i did that once and it came out horrible belive me just stick with the one u have now and wait till u go back to the nail salon!
its ok , just use the remover with non acetone, i put a clear coat first then color , it seems to go on smoother!

No comments:

Post a Comment