Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I like to wear acrylic nails but i recently had a guy tell me i was fake beauty because i wear them.What is a?

good defensive response to a statement like this?I like to wear acrylic nails but i recently had a guy tell me i was fake beauty because i wear them.What is a?
I would say, '; I'm not a fake anything,but you are quite rude to judge me on something so trivial. It says a lot about you.';I like to wear acrylic nails but i recently had a guy tell me i was fake beauty because i wear them.What is a?
Hm.





If, for some reason, it makes you feel better about yourself, then wear them.





I've told this to my girlfriend. Most guys don't like fake things on a girl, especially a bunch of make up that is like a whole mask.





Natural is better. Don't listen to commercials and ads. They'll make you think you're ugly, when in fact, you're not.
YOU are not what is fake, what's fake is the NAILS - nothing more.


If someone wears glasses, and looks better with them on, does that make them fake beauty? No.
If this makes me fake, then pretty much all girls are fake.





We do this to feel good about ourselves, and for guys who only care about girls who pretty themselves up!
';**** off douchebag.';
o well thats too damm bad if you like em then **** it i l0ve fake nails %26amp;%26amp; ain't nobody bouta tell me otherwise
';Dont Hate!';
just be like ';what the *****? was that necassary';

No comments:

Post a Comment