Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guys:Do you prefer girls with real or fake nails?

Fake nails are sexy if they're kept short! Long and fake nails are gross. Keep them short to medium and no crazy colors.Guys:Do you prefer girls with real or fake nails?
Real! I would grow mine, but i can't. I play guitar, so it's always short. And, hey, guys don't seem to care! Don't be so obsessed with looking so good! Natural is the way to go!Guys:Do you prefer girls with real or fake nails?
real








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah1vMqpgCiUGFCx4AmoSNUPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090910171942AAJSuqU
I like real nails fake ones are weird
real


help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
anything is fine except the long obviously fake nails, those just look trashy, so unless you're going for the trashy look (which some guys do find hot), avoid long fake nails
Real, because it shows the girl doesn't have to be fake. Fake girls are stupid self-obsessed idiots who need to pretend to be pretty to get attention
Im a girl but I figured I would awnser this question. I like short fake nails, that have just a black line over the tips. I think it looks sexy.
it doesnt matter, personaly i dont like when a girl had nails so long they get in the way of her everyday life,, but short fake nails are sexy,, so are short real nails,, as long as you take care of them
Personally i think longer nails of any kind are a turn off, longer ones tend to just be liked by girls.
everyone everywhere prefers real over';fake';..... i work very very hard and yet i grow my nails long. its possible.
Definitely fake baby!
Real. Definite. Best Answer XD
Real, it's really weird feeling fake ones.
fake nails is terrible.
bahaha..ghettttttoooooo.
Real, and kept short (I like a practical girl).
Real... Hoping the rest of her is too...
I like real or fake and long
Why the hell would it matter LAME
real
real
real it show that they are true to who they are :)
doesn't matter as long as they look good
Honestly we don't even pay attention to those things. We wouldn't even notice. We just care about 3 things...


Butt


Boobs


Cute face


Cute face being last; cause we can always just cover your face with a bag when having sex.
None. I prefer girls who pull their fingernails off with a pair of pliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment