Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you perfer real nails or fake nails?

Fake. I have had acrylic nails for 18+ years.Do you perfer real nails or fake nails?
I find the fake ones bend when you try to hit them into a piece of wood with a hammer...I like steel ten penny nails myselfDo you perfer real nails or fake nails?
real
real. they look better, are free, and dont hurt to take them off, plus theyre comfortable.
Well first off .... are you a male!! Why would you wat to no that. But if your soooo interested i HATE real nail whe the grow i long. A couple people i my pe hour has really loooooong real nails and they are all yellowy ad it loooks DISGUSTIG. And she takes care of her nails to!
real because you can't open pop cans with fake!
Real nails of coarse. Natural looks much better and feels better!......
I could not handle fake nails. They would drive me batty.
real nails
real...but i get mine shaped n painted every few weeks...on sum ppl fake..but only if their real nails are all bitten up and their cuticles are all messed up
Real-because my ex wife was a manicurist with fake nails and t*ts-lol/not
fake nails are pretty on younger ladies as for me im 51 these old nails i have will do
fake when i can get them done





mine are so brittle naturally so fake is the only way i can keep longer nails
Fake nails hello!!! I keeps a full a set..
both
Real nails for sure
real for sure! fake nails are square and always look wierd. everyone seems to get them done the cheap way, which looks horrible.
natural..i'm glad that my nails are naturally long and shiny :]
Real nails, fake ones are dangerous because of bacteria that catches under the nails yuuuk
Real nails...


Coz I have long %26amp; beautiful nails...


But most of my friends prefer fake nails...


I love to make nail art by myself at home...


Draw whatever I like...


Sometimes also manicure by myself...


Keep on grow ur nails...


My longest nails 'bout 3 cm...


From the white one ok...


The amount length 'bout 4 cm more...


Hahaha proud of my nail...
Real nails!
I like them both
Real.
I like real nails as long as you take care of them i hate bad nails. But i can handle fake.
REAL, most people wear fake nails because their's woun't grow, but putting your real nails thrue all this, it will only make it worse. Just try it the less you will put your nails thrue, the better they will grow. It might take a min but they will get there!!
Real nails, so long as they are well manicured. But I also think that its a matter of opinion and I'm a natural beauty kind of girl myself

No comments:

Post a Comment