Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do u like fake nails or natural short nails?

I like natural short nails the best, as long as they look healthy and taken care of. I believe that real beauty in the real world is taking care of yourself and presenting the best of your natural self. That being said, I'd much prefer that someone enjoy their artificial nails and feel pretty than start down the road of repeated plastic surgeries...Do u like fake nails or natural short nails?
short nails are better than fake nails!!! its hygienic as wellDo u like fake nails or natural short nails?
I like natural, but once in a while fake nails are a nice treat to yourself. They are so hard to cope with at first though! Lol
i love getting fake nails put on but i can't have them at work :(
natural mid length looks really nice as long as you file them so they are all even and look healthy.








:~)
Natural short nails. I just dont like fake stuff when it comes to body parts. I do french manicures on my natural nails all the time and it looks just as good.
fake nails are beautiful, but extremely unhealthy and painful, so i am sticking to short nails
natural french manicured nails do the trick not too fancy and look really great they are my favs.
fake nails are kinda disgusting...





Ur real nails eventually fall off!! and all you have is the fake ones! My nales are real and they are really long! You could give your nails manicures which look nice too!





Good luck!!
fake nails!!
i like my natural nails. i just put nail polish on :]
i can't do fake nails
both, but the fake nails can't be too long!
I have acyrilic nails and I love them. I dont know y i do love them but for some reason I do. I think I like them cuzz you can put any color...design..or even chose a length you want ur nails to be. It's cool and I've had them for awhile so i'm kinda comitted to doing them every week or so.
natural short nails.


i'm not fake.
i love fake nails!
i have real long nails, but real nails are dirtier and fake nails are shiney and clean, and pretty. But i paint my black anyway so idc
I LOOVE acyrlic nails...the cheap stuff you can buy at WalMart aint worth it get acyrlics at a salon. But don't pay more than $35 it's a rip off.
Naturaaaal. Mine are actually long and pretty natural nails. Glue and all that other crap ruins your nails and it hurts!
I prefer natural fake nails look like claws to me.
i love acrylics for like the 1st week...then they suck. i always appreciate my natural nails so much more after they've recovered from the grinding/sawing down of my poor nails.
I like natural nails (not too short)
Both.. %26amp; Natural long nails. They're probably the best.
I honestly like fake nails. Its not that you are fake when you get fake nails, but some people are not blessed with beautiful nails. People that are, your very lucky! I getmy nails done and sometimes i want to be crazy and get fun colors but for everyday i like to get them really short so i dont scratch my self and anyone else and i also get them white with the pink underneath which look really natural and not so fake. but if your nails are already pretty with out them then dont do it cuz you will have to keep it up. also make sure you have enough money to go every 2 weeks to get them done thats the probelm i ran into.


i hope that helps :)
natural nails.
if fake nails are done properly and kept short they look just as nice as natural , but big nasty long fake rectangle nails look awful
i personally like fake ones.. unless you have the nails to sport a nice french manicure.. then in that case natural are better!
I'm all natural, and I like it that way.. I can always tell when a girl is wearing fake nails.





And yes, fake nails does say something about a person.
Natural short, not too short of course. fake is...FAKE. but i don't mind when people wear them, i just prefer natural.
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment