Friday, January 15, 2010

GUYS: do you think fake nails are skanky.?

Guys do u think girls wearing acrylic nails is skanky. Even if they are pretty glitter tips?GUYS: do you think fake nails are skanky.?
Not skanky, no. I do prefer short nails, though.GUYS: do you think fake nails are skanky.?
that depends on the style for me. if they are natural or classy looking they look great in them, but if they look cheep like a hooker's nails then they are skanky
Fake anything is eh, not nearly skanky or classy, depends on the chick.
I'm a girl, and my nails are long anyway, so I don't wear fake ones. But if I was a guy, I wouldn't call them skanky...lmao.
nails? what nails? ohhhh... when you wear that tight t-shirt... i never notice the hands.
I love the feel of them as they're raking down my back
Only when you need pliers to pull'em outta' your back.
Not if they are done up nicely.
I'm a girl and I just hate fake nails!! Even if they are glittered
nope. i think fake boobs are skanky.
They're a bit naff.
I love it when my girl has her nails done!


this is a wish site and it's real http://www.real-wishes.com


yes, just leave them natural!
well ain't you all a bunch of btches these days
nope,my wife is getting some done next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment