Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do you take off fake nails ?.?

I'd really like to take my nails off, but i'm not sure how and it's driving me crazy!!. Can i still take them off if i've already cut them with a nail clipper to my real nails ??.How do you take off fake nails ?.?
soak them in nailpolish remover; dont rip them off! it is so bad for your nails! let them soak until they are really soft and then it should be easy for them to come right off without any pain, if it feels like you are pulling and it hurts, then stop and soak some more. you have to be patient, but it works and wont damage your nails. Also its free and easy to do right at your home. =]How do you take off fake nails ?.?
Here's how I do it in my salon. I use pure acetone that you can buy from Wal-Mart or any hardware store. I grab a glass bowl and a file. While watching TV for a 1/2 hour - 45 min, soak the nails and during the commercials file off the gooey acrylic.
You are suppose to soak them in nail polish remover with acetate and let them sit in there. It melts off, use a paper towel to wipe it off. Or you could go to a shop to get it removed.
I had fake nails and tried taking them off myself. It was painful and hard to do. Please take my advice and go have them professionally removed.
Dip them in acetone.
are they gel, acrylic, or like, from walmart? i rip mine off if they are from walmart.
you go back to where you got them done and they should take them off for you. around 5 dolla

No comments:

Post a Comment