Friday, January 15, 2010

I have Fake nails on, can someone give me some tips on taking them off??thanks!?

Ok so I bought some fake nails and I used the nail glue to put them on, three fell off on one hand and they all stayed on the other hand!! I 'm trying to take them off but they won't come off!! Does anyone have some tips I can use!! -Thanks!!I have Fake nails on, can someone give me some tips on taking them off??thanks!?
One of the best ways to remove fake nails is with acetone, which can be bought pure or in some nail polish removers. Just soak you nails until the glue softens and remove.I have Fake nails on, can someone give me some tips on taking them off??thanks!?
rub suncream on your nail were your cuticle is
soak them in Acetone! it takes it ok fast and it won't harm your nails! DON'T PULL THEM OFF!!!!!! Never do that!
if you still have the package it normally tells you the easiest way to take them of but, if you don't i usually just soak them in nail polish remover for a few minutes. :)
You can soke your hands in regular remover for 20 minutes, buy some Acetone from a beauty supply store, or go to a salon, and have them do it for you....
soak them in nail polish remover the pry them off with something
Soak in acetone, read the package it should tell you.
I think you should bite your fake nails off.I bite my fake nails off.
anything with acetone... or you could just soak them in hot water until they bend off.
Soak them in nail polish remover...
soak them in acetone nail polish remover, it makes it easier to take them off
Soak them in pure acetone not just any nail polish remover...always use some of those wooden sticks to help pry them off. The longer you soak your nails in acetone the less painful it is to get them off.....also after you get them off use a buffer block to get rid of any excess residue that is still on your nails
Nail polish remover with acetone in it.
It is better to go to a salon for a profession nail remove.
Try soaking them in an acetone free nail varnish remover to soften the adhesive holding them o and then carefully peel them off. Be very careful when removing them as you could damage the nail or the nail bed.
Heres some tips, dont ever, i mean ever put fake nails on. First they are hard to take off. Next, you have to stay with that like forever, unless you are williing to bite them off! Then later your real nails will start breaking! Because in that nail glue, theres something powerful in it to break your nails. So next time i suggest u dont put fake nails ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment