Friday, January 15, 2010

I use fake tan but it has stained my nails.. How do i get the stains out?

Yes i know i should use gloves..I use fake tan but it has stained my nails.. How do i get the stains out?
try soaking your nails (tips of fingers carefully) in bleach. let them sit for about 5-10 min. i don't know if lemon juice is strong enough for the tanning dye.


good luck!I use fake tan but it has stained my nails.. How do i get the stains out?
Since these parts are only small, you may use denture cleaners and soak them in it. Body hair bleaching is also another way on removing fake tan spots on fingernails and toenails.
the stain has to ware off. If you wash you hands really well after you put it on that wont happen.
lmao the dangers of fake tans! have you tried nail polish remover?
Call me :)
Yeah, you should wear gloves, but all that I can tell you is to try using oil (car), nil polish remover.... OR cover it up with nail polish... or put on fake ones (DONT RECCOMEND THAT)





I hope that I helped!!
Don't use fake tan! (you orange)
i can highly recomend safe tan as i use it myself.


its called safe tan and it doesnt stain, leave streaks, and its healthy to u skin. many celebrites use it. even George bush.


u can order it online. no one believes me when i say that its a fake!


www.safetan.com


it fades just like a normal tan as well since it goes thro 3 levels of ur skin.
i was told to clean my hands with lemon juice when i used that stuff to tan before i started using the tanning beds.the lemon juice trick worked for me so maybe you should try it.
scrape the areas off with a pocket knife, works all the time for me with wood stain, I would guess the stuff's along the same lines.
dip your nails in lemon it works :
You can try soaking them in lemon juice, or lightly buffing the surface of your nail. Be cautious though, too much buffing will remove too many layers from the surface of your nails, making them thinner and weaker.
Have you tried lemon juice - it is a natural bleach. (Bleach does work but it's harsh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment