Friday, January 15, 2010

Ladies, who is typing with fake nails?

i cant seem to get used to them and im having so many typos!!Ladies, who is typing with fake nails?
i am typing with fake nails, but i've had mine since last year and i'm a good typer. how long are yours? that might affect it.


mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Ladies, who is typing with fake nails?
well my nails are really short right now.. but i have had tips put on many times and its hard the first few days but then im okay.. but i dont have them long.. they are usually kinda short anyway.


i noticed that its harder on my new laptop than a regular keyboard cause the laptops keyboard is flat where as the desktops is raised


i dunno.. thats just me lmao


:))
EXACTALLY!


I thought I was the only one, the backspace button is my best friend right now(:
Not me. They are as short as a boy's.
if you cant type with then try typeing very slow or wear short ones
not me

No comments:

Post a Comment