Friday, January 15, 2010

POLL: WOMEN! Is having fake nails a waste of money?

I think it is. It also takes up too much time to get them refilled every week or two.





They DO look very nice though. What do you think?POLL: WOMEN! Is having fake nails a waste of money?
heck yeah it is, and its a waste of your nails themselves, once you get them done professionally your nails are doomed, i get my manicures for 10 dollars cuz i dont put that fake crap on, then i have enough for a pedicure also, i dont get fake ones there either, i can get both done for like half the price of the fake onesPOLL: WOMEN! Is having fake nails a waste of money?
Yes. Unless there's a medical problem, why can't you just grow your own nails out? I can understand if there's something medically wrong and you can't grow out your nails, but other than that, it seems like quite a waste.
They look nice, but I don't like the idea of having plastic constantly on my fingers and not being able to do anything when wearing them.
I think so do I've never gotten them


You can't pick up things and you gotta rip em off eventually





owww!
yes and if you want them of you gotta tear them off.ouch.
Yepp, I agree.


I have got long nails anyways though...
Hmm Yes I think so to be honest


I just paint mine black
Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment