Friday, January 15, 2010

Tips on applying fake nails?

heya. i bought fake nails and ive used the same ones before, but i noticed that whenever i apply one you can always see the glue through them. ive tried pressing the nails really hard to even the glue and ge rid of air bubbles but is doesnt work,





can you give me any tips please?Tips on applying fake nails?
My wife uses fake nails as well but she never puts it on herself. Why don't you ask an expert to do it for you - I'm sure it won't be very expensive and surely they can do it better than you.





Glue? Are you using a proper glue? Do not save of this things as you can save a few bucks but destroy your nails.





The best option - ask an expert to do it for you.Tips on applying fake nails?
I'd just go get them done. I'm sure hearing that sucks b/c you want to save money and do them yourself. Just think, all the times you put them on and they don't turn out right you are wasting your money. I tried to do my nails myself before and had the same problem. When you go to a salon the don't put a full nail on, they just use tips and avoid the problem you are having. If you don't want to go to a salon I guess you could always just make sure you paint them a dark color so no one will know the air bubbles are there.
make sure you get a really really good brand cos some of them are really rubbish... make sure your nails are clean and dry before application... with a file genty go over the top of your nails cos this will make the nail stick ... apply the glue on the fake nails then press it on your nail and press down for at least a minute.... gd luck
if ur using see threw ones then thats why i got some in asda a while back and u could see but if youve got normal ones just paint over them

No comments:

Post a Comment