Friday, January 15, 2010

Fake nails whats ur opinion i want to get them done?

should i get fake nails for one time and thats it ??Fake nails whats ur opinion i want to get them done?
It depends on what you want them for. Having artificial nails is a committment. You have to get them filled every two to four weeks, depending on your nail growth and the quality of work being done.





If you want them for a one time event, then call around and ask about party nails or something temporary.





DO NOT go to a budget salon. The nail tech doing your nails should be licensed and have a license displayed on her work station. Ask about what type of products she/he uses. Creative Nail Design, OPI, Tammy Taylor are all good products.





Remember, as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. If you are only paying $15 for a full set of nails, then that is exactly what you are going to get PLUS damage to your nails. If you are paying $50+ for a full-set of nails then you should be getting a quality service.Fake nails whats ur opinion i want to get them done?
Each to their own, I am a nail biter and have been for most of my adult life through nerves, i get the false ones from time to time and they make my own ones a right state. But my mate gets them done and although they leave her nails in a state hers just grow Strong and nice, so you see everyone has different types of nails so I would recommend that you get it done if you want and then take it from there. That way you can make you own choice.
i had them 4 1 year and they were fun it isnt like a huge commitment or anything.... its fun and looks cute
yes u should try them they are good depending were you get them done and only for special occasions.
OK yea they look great, but do you see Lindsay Lohan or Paris with them no, rich people don't do fake nails because, well they are fake.. i used to get them all the time $25-45 every two weeks, they always break and turn yellow if you tan.. so i stopped getting them after 5 years and now i just get Mani-pedi instead which is like $35 and its all natural and your nails stay healthy and you save big money.. just get a light pink color and it looks great.. so my point is don't get them done..
I am very fascinated with fake nails. But I just can't stand them once they're on! So colorful but not for me =D
acrlic is grreat mah nails are dsone right now but umm n e way u should get them done if u like what they look like
I had some gel ones and acrylic ones, neither are good for a long term thing, the gel ones are marginally better for your nails underneath, the acrylic ones stay on longer but damage the nail underneath. The acrylic ones lasted two weeks and then had to be filled in, this was the end of May, I took them off 4 weeks after the fill in and my nails are in a terrible mess.


It will take weeks to sort them out again! Never again!
It's up to you. Try it out, if you don't like it, have them removed. Whatever you do, don't remove them yourself. You will damage your nails a lot more. Spend the $10 to have the salon do it. It's a lot faster and causes less damage.





I've gone off and on them at different times. I've had them on now for 1 year if not more. You need to go every couple of weeks to get them filled in. It can be quite a lot of up keep and the costs add up after a while.





If you get them done, take good care of them. Keep going in every couple of weeks and get them filled in, otherwise they won't look good. I keep mine fairly short, this way they look more natural. I also keep them short so I don't get caught on things and get hurt. It happened to me a couple of times when they were longer where I got caught and the nail broke in the middle damaging my own nail underneath.
I have never liked fake nails on a woman. If you need nice nails quickly for some occasion, okay, get them done. But, if you just want long nails let yours grow, they look and feel so much nicer.
Not to be races, but I think that the best place to get fake nails done is at a hispanic place, because most asian places rush.. but fake nails last a good amount of time, for me 3 weeks to a month, I think u should get it done, they're cute and look real ( the gel to liquid ones and plastic tips)
i wore them for years even though i have no problem with my own growing. polish stays on better i just got tired having them filled in every two weeks.
Acrylic ruined my nails after years of wearing them. Maybe get tips put on once, just long enough to grow out your own nails and then stop.
i love getting my nails done. i just feel really girly. when they come off it does tend to hurt, so be careful if you decide to get them.
NO!


I insist:Stay NATURAL


I am a female, can not stand all these females with fake nails! Then they are afraid to break or damage those fake nails in any kind of way!


WASTE of MONEY!
nah too expensive and so 1980. i would get a nice manicure for your real nails!
I have mine professionally done. My nails are really weak and bend and break really easy. So I started having them done. I love them. Plus, it's the only time that I really get pampered! Try it once see how they work out for you and if you like them keep getting them done.
yea and see if you like it then you maybe just go b@k and get them done again
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment