Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long do your natural nails have to be to be able to get fake ones?

im a nail biter and have really short nails, but i really want to get fake nails, are my nails to short to get them?How long do your natural nails have to be to be able to get fake ones?
my wife has small hands and she chews her nails.. her nails are about the size of our 4 year old son's she got fake nails with no problem.How long do your natural nails have to be to be able to get fake ones?
I have a similiar thing to tell you.. when I feel down and depressed, I chew my nails and I have short fingers so I hate the look,,, so some months back I started a firm effort to lengthen my nails... I did not chew them, kept on with regular cleaning, filing and 'transparent strengthner' nail coating..





they grew to about half an inch, quite long and gave such grace to my hands.. even when unpainted, luckily they did not even break (I have brittle nails)





.... but again I lost the job and in an anger spell I cut them.. I look at my hands and hate it, ';why am I punishing myself';..





I am again growing them,,,, LOL..


this may sound a bit *off-the-topic*, but the truth is ';';NAILS'; have become the bacon of Light for me,, as long as they are long, I feel confident.





maybe, you need to grow yours too!!


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment