Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm 13 and I want to know if people wear fake nails to school.?

some girls wear acrylic nails, which cost quite a bit to keep up. yeah girls wear them at my school, but the nails seem to not be as popular this year as they were last.I'm 13 and I want to know if people wear fake nails to school.?
No thats sillyI'm 13 and I want to know if people wear fake nails to school.?
I don't and I know a couple of people who do that. One of my freinds does and hers alwyas look nice. My sister did when she was in high school, she still does but shes in college now. And other random people who I don't feel like thinking of right now.
No.


People will think you're a try hard.


Also if they're coloured and you go to a uniformed school you'll get made to take them off.
Um please dont wear fake nails. Fake nails on girls our age looks dumb.
one of my friends does. i dont really like them personally, but i usually cant tell if a good job was done.
Yeah they do!!! But be sure to have them done nicely, or else you'll just end up looking like a damn fool.
im 13 too


some popular people do wear fake nails


it is better just to have a mani on ur own nails
i used too


now i think their overrated.
no one does.


well, no that's a lie.


a friend of mine does


sometimes, but she broke


a few off in band %26amp; had to


eat carefully and wound up


tearing them off the same week.





people get manicures though.


i do neither.
some ppl do but I dont...
If you want to go ahead. Girls at my high school does it.
Im 14. tons of girls wear them at my school :] I always get the ones where the place that is usually white (french tip) is pink with a black stripe running across at the bottom of the tip.





kind of like this but pink:


http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/k…
Not the ones you want to be! Once, I found a fake nail under my desk and I freaked! It was incredibly revolting. That wasn't exactly relavent, but whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment