Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why do girls wear fake nails?

Its there style


(best answer please??);)Why do girls wear fake nails?
I honestly dont know, mysef I am a girl, but hate the idea of putting artificial nails on. I think they do because it is easy to put on , a 100 % garenteed perfect look, and they come in many colours and syles, you can also quickly change them without having the worry of re-painting the nails, like if you did have to pain them, in stead you have perfect nails, in a much easier way.Why do girls wear fake nails?
Theyre pretty
sometimes if we bite our nails and they are really short. but they are cool too.
I don't personally like them. But most girls wear fake nails because they bite their nails and it's an attept for them to look better.





I think in most cases they just look tacky though :L
Coz they have dogy nails. i don't wear them coz they are stupid, no-one cares about your nails and they always snap off! waste of money !
Many times it's because we just can't get our nails to grow long enough, or if they break easily. Also, it gives us a sense of well-being to know that our nails look good. This is true with a lot of female aspects, like skin, hair, etc.
y do u wanna know this
because they loook soo pretty =)
cz dey luk nice =[]
Because it can look really pretty! Sometimes...it depends on the person and the Nails......Yup....but i dont get fake nails
I don't know, I'm a girl and I don't. Natural looks way better, I think and plus I work in healthcare and we are always warned that bacteria can grow under fake nails. How gross.
Because they look nice and some girls don't have very nice nails..
some think they're stylish


and they like them
because they're harder than real nails and so it wont be like u go out and get ur real nails done and then they break.
because they're pretty..
they are pretty
i dont, i dont like themm
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment