Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long would it take the natural finger nails to get back healthy again after wearing the fake ones?

I want to wear my natural nails and have acrylic put over the real ones. I'm not sure if I spelled it correctly.How long would it take the natural finger nails to get back healthy again after wearing the fake ones?
Hi Sylvia!......I have done that, had fake nails put on over my natural nails and I really wouldnt recommend it to anyone. I got a terrible infection under my natural nail and it all turned black. It was so very sore and the infection was really bad. I went to a doctor and took some medicine, a pill, but it didnt help at all. Finally, in desperation I found a cure called Fungi-Nail in our local CVS Pharmacy.....and that did the trick. It's a little brown bottle with a brush in it and you swab it under your nail at least twice a day. It took me almost a year for my nail to get back to normal. Even if you dont get an infection...it takes at least a month and maybe more to get your nails healthy again. When you first take the artificial nails off , your real nails will be very soft and will tear easily. I will never, ever put artificial nails on my hands again.....good gosh! it sure wasnt worth it. I hope this helps with your question!How long would it take the natural finger nails to get back healthy again after wearing the fake ones?
Well after I took mine off because I couldn't afford them anymore my nails were thin and not growing. I had a hard time taking off the fake ones though and ripped my natural ones too. My nails are better now, years later but still not like they were. Buy some growth stuff to put on them. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment