Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you think about those long fake nails that you see in the salon?

They look cheap and I all the people I see with them look cheap and low class. You never see any respectable person wearing them. Think... do you ever see celebs or models or anyone admired wearing them? They are very high school and trashy.What do you think about those long fake nails that you see in the salon?
They're ruining the real nails. My teacher from 10th grade puts fake and long nails on when she takes them off her nails are disgusting. It's like yellow with some dark spots on them...ewwWhat do you think about those long fake nails that you see in the salon?
fake nails make a woman look cheap
I like some of them.. not too long.. but I'm not sure if I'd get them.. they'd prob fall off.. hahah
i don't think about them
theyre slutty looking. and cheap
Tacky. The shorter, French manicured ones are ok, or maybe shorter with a very modest design are ok if they are well kept up and in good condition. But I love when your nails are natural and taken care of
ugly
i think its good to do your own thing and so you feel good if that is long nails
the designs look pretty, but why would anyone want to wear those kinds of nails?
i think they look kinda ugly since they look fake. i dont like anything to look fake when it doesnt need to.
Is ';puke'; a thought?
i see them and all i can think is ';WHY???';
So unnatural.
Yes I love them.
I think they will poke great big holes in your hosiery :-))
Yuck, yuck, yuck, talons!
That they are fake and ugly.
nasty
she definitley wont be masturbating for a while....
i dont like it.
I think they're gross. Something more natural is way better.
fake nails are alright sometimes.. but some people put them on and they are so long! it looks rediculous!
good back scratchers.
I think they look stupid and how would you write with them? That psyche Sylvia Browne (on Montel Williams show) has them and they look rididulas (she always has them in her mouth). Yuck.
Long fake salon nails look unnatural and creepy! But it does look nice when a woman has her nails done so that they're all the same length and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment