Sunday, January 17, 2010

I need advice on fake nails?

I want my nails done for this new office job, my real nails dont grow for nothing, what is the best kind to get for the french manicure look, I want to consider price and upkeepI need advice on fake nails?
basically you have acryllic nails, gel nails, sticker nails, and just the tip nails








first off, the sticker nails, SUCK, they dont stay on properly and they always slide.





secondly, the tip nails, come off easier, when bitten, so i wouldn't suggest it too any bad habit kinda people.





the last ones acryllic first off all can NOT NOT NOT be touched for about an hour after applying, because they will not stay on properly, these wwould be my first choice.because they last the LONGEST, mine lastged about 2 weeks








the gel nails/ glue nails and the best, because they dont take long to dry, are easy to put on, and can be bitten in such a matter, if applyed with pressure on the tip of the nail, it will basically ';pop'; off, i just put on el nails the other weekend, 4 days ago, and i just took 2 off today are my second choice,


hope this helpss:)I need advice on fake nails?
acriylc nails


just tell them you want a french when they ask u what color u want
Me 2 Im The Same Way...My Real Nails Dont Grow 4 Nothing! but I Get Acrylic Nails...The Usually Last Me For about 2 Weeks and They Cost Me $25 With a Little Design but every place Has Different Price Ranges.
Solar usually they run a little more expensive but they are much less expensive to upkeep in the long run....have funn at your new job! :)





Try asking your nail artist....on her/his opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment