Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm a guy and I want to wear fake nails should I ?

sure go for it! It'll be a converstation item lolI'm a guy and I want to wear fake nails should I ?
Like how fake? Majorly fake like bright colors and five inch nails? NO for anyone. I wouldn't if I was a guy, but do whatever you want. Just make sure you can take whatever people say to you. It probably isn't a great idea though.I'm a guy and I want to wear fake nails should I ?
um, that would be more than a little strange, for a guy to wear fake nails. ppl will make fun of them, but if u REALLLY want to, i guess you could. Just, if you do, use the shorter kind, the ones w/ no color.
Sure.


But they hurt like HECK trying to take off.





Try painting them first.
why would u wanna do that? if ur like gay or something than yeah i guess.
Say what???? Why you wanna do that? DON';T
Should you what?
uhm no...
thats gay don't
umm go for it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment