Friday, January 15, 2010

Guys do you prefer your girl with long fake nails with polish or short natural nails with polish?

Gotta go with short. those long ones look disgusting.Guys do you prefer your girl with long fake nails with polish or short natural nails with polish?
Short and natural with polishGuys do you prefer your girl with long fake nails with polish or short natural nails with polish?
I am a woman, but most guys I ask say real nails
I would say real nails
Short natural ones. Long ones can scratch when she's jerking me.
Personally short real nails, with or without polish. Just as long as they are not bitten or dirty, I'm fine with them. Artificial nails have always looked slutty to me, and not in a good way.
I hate fake nails, they may look all perfect and all, but you can tell their fake, and it'll ruin your natural nails when you take them off, I prefer natural. :) Its easier also.
Here's an idea, long ones are more sexy (but hurt) so when you first meet a guy wear long ones and as you get to know him more, take 'em off!
short natural nails with polish because i want to know all the true facts about my girl
Short natural polished nails. Fake nails are weird.
guys don't care if they are polished or not as long as you have some real fingernails to scratch their backs
natural nails
i dont rlly care at all but if i had to choose, ill say short natural nails with polish
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment