Friday, January 15, 2010

I want to know how to remove fake tips quickly and painless without removing my real nails.?

i bought fake tips and I want to put them on.But I want to remove them by the end of the day without my nails getting destroyed or ripped away.How do i remove quickly and without pain.I want to know how to remove fake tips quickly and painless without removing my real nails.?
soak them in acetone. . you can get that at the drug store. It may take a long time (30 minutes at least), but they should dissolve without wreaking your nails. Just be careful, your real nails will be really weak for a while afterwards until they grow out.I want to know how to remove fake tips quickly and painless without removing my real nails.?
soak in nail poish remover

No comments:

Post a Comment