Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why are all the girls on VH1 shows so fake? fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake boobs etc?

Seriously...


When I watch VH1, I notice when a girl has something that ISN'T glued or sewn on.


But seriously...does anyone have any idea why they have to have so many fake girls on these shows? Are they just more fun to watch...or do they sexually appeal to the male audience (to keep them watching) and keep women watching because they want to appeal more to men?


Thanks :)Why are all the girls on VH1 shows so fake? fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake boobs etc?
those girls think that guys like that stuff, but i think the guys just have fun with it... its just sex appeal, nothing more. cuz ';sex sells';Why are all the girls on VH1 shows so fake? fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake boobs etc?
I've never watched VH1 (to my knowledge) but I think I can still answer reasonably.





There is, certainly, a certain amount of the population (likely the majority paying attention to the channel/shows) who have no issue looking no deeper than the superficial layer that such bodily modifications produce. To a certain extent, that's even understandable. It's not like people are going to be able to learn about the ';real you'; when you're on TV, so they become like that to appeal to what they can. I wouldn't say all women who watch it are doing so to learn how to appeal to guys either. But for the most part? Since people only really have the chance to observe the outward appearance, such is what is catered to.
To advertize for the companies who provide them with fake stuff! They want innocent little girls to see them and be like hey if those girls are the ones that are supposed to be sexy and that guys like then I better get some fake_______ (blanks). Its pretty sick, isn't it?
Because the people that go on those shows are idiots that want to get attention from random strangers for their weird behavior.


I think it's fun to watch them do completely stupid things and even if they appeal to men most men would just want them for sex, nothing more.
I sometimes think that too. I think it's because so they can get more money so it can be a hit show like rock of love and flavor of love and they also need to have fights in the house too to make it good and have random people on the show to make it good too
That's a major turn off, a girl with fake boobs, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake tan etc. If you can't have the real thing then for get it!





I'm thankful that my wife hates all that fake stuff. She's the real deal 110%. And I love it!
I know. I get tired of the nail polish and pink everything. Like on that Rock of Love show. Gag!
kids are not natural anymore


its sick.


and not sick in a good way since sick is supposedly good now.


jeez.
Because we are the era of fake.
Because i think thats their ';beauty standard'; there
Because your watching The show ';rock of love';
Fake shows too :P
they have nothing else that they can be successful at.
who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment