Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I want to know how i can put on fake stick on nails frm walgreen & make dem just like da 1z frm da nails salon

im gong to buy the best nails french manicure thing from walgreens that i can find....and then i want to put them perfectly just like they do it at the nail salons can yall help me out and tell me ways i can put them on just like the nails salon place?I want to know how i can put on fake stick on nails frm walgreen %26amp; make dem just like da 1z frm da nails salon
File them down to match your nail size. Then file the edges so they aren't sharp. The longer they are the harder it will be. Use the epoxy mix by ';nailene'; or their professional nail glue. I use the epoxy %26amp; it really works if you do it right. The glue is also good to have if you break a nail but don't want to cut it off because you have a big event B4 the nail can regrow. I work with my hands %26amp; need to wash them often. They really get banged up, %26amp; this works way better. I got ';proffessional'; tips once %26amp; cursed about a year after taking them off because they cut into my nails to put on the fake ones instead of filing them to fit my nails.I want to know how i can put on fake stick on nails frm walgreen %26amp; make dem just like da 1z frm da nails salon
you wasted 15 points!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment