Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I hava fake nails, and of course my real nails are growing, but how come they seem to be brittle underneath?..

I thought the acrylic helped by keeping my nails healthier and strong. What can I do about it? I go every 2 weeks to get fill ins and clean my nails and all that....I hava fake nails, and of course my real nails are growing, but how come they seem to be brittle underneath?..
Who told you that fake nails would be good for your real nails? The manicurist? Hmmmmmmm.........





As a matter of fact, acrylics are not good for your real nails because they do not let your nails ';breathe.'; And when you get them taken off, layers of your real nail will end up coming off with it too because they have to scrape off the residue and your own nail will be injured in that process.





You can get your own nails healthy with good nutrition and and a good quality multivitamin. If you have some problem, like ridges or spooning, then that indicates some deficiency that needs to be addressed!





If you still insist on an artificial nail, try a silk wrap. It lets more air in to your nailbed.I hava fake nails, and of course my real nails are growing, but how come they seem to be brittle underneath?..
I didn't find anything on the internet explaining why your nails might be brittle, but I did find this information which you should definitely be aware of.





http://www.beautyweb.com/consumer_alert_鈥?/a>
they're brittle because they're not ';breathing';. Believe me when you have acrylics you need to take a break from them every few weeks to let them get stronger
Have them put on a nail hardner. I really think your nails are weak from the constant glueing an unglueing of the fake nails.
Your nails are brittle due to the chemicals you put on them. Nail polish, nail polish remover, glue, etc. This stuff spreads to your nail matrix. Your diet might also play a role.





It's funny to me that women commonly call men liars, but then they:





- fake their nail length


- cover themselves with makeup


- wear high heels to fake being taller


- wear push up bras to fake having bigger breats


- wear girdles and ';control panties'; to fake being lighter or more shapely





Amazing.





If this is the best answer, please rate it as the best answer. Thanks!
fake nails suck they make the real nails weak. take them off and let ur real nails breathe. then put some nail polish on it and believe me they will grow.
your nails cannot breathe its a like everything it needs time off--as in no false nails. water can go under and fungas grows
ask them to put a nail strengthener base on your nails next time you have a fill in
I know lots of ladies that have that same problem. seems those chemicals on nails does major damage.... at least that is what it seems to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment